Monday, November 16, 2015

ColourPop Holiday Color Swatches

Nothing to disclose, I purchased the product.

I picked up a few of the additional holiday colors, three eye shades, Fanny Pack cheek, and Boogie and Silk lippie stix. 

Swatched on bare skin.  First photo outside, direct sunlight.  Sorry a piece of my hair jumped into the photo, it's a bit windy.  I didn't notice til later. 


Second photo outside, indirect light.




Here's ColourPop's color descriptions:

Fanny Pack cheek- icy silver white with a pearlized finish
Glitterati - silver undertone drenched with tons of gold glitter in a metallic finish (I usually shy away from anything with "gold" in the description, but this is really nice and not overwhelmingly gold)
Dance Party -  Sultry smoky violet packed with hot pink, violet and cobalt blue glitter, metallic finish (much prettier in person, and mega sparkly!)
Leopard - vivid violet blue in a matte pressed pigment finish
Boogie lippie stix-  vibrant violet red dusted with turquoise glitter in a satin luxe finish
Silk lippie stix-  rich deepened burgundy in a matte finish

Leopard was a bit of a surprise for me.  It looked very dark in the jar but is absolutely perfect in person.  I'm really glad I got this shade.

I hope you've found the photos helpful, and thanks for looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment