Wednesday, June 10, 2015

ColourPop Addict and Blood Lippie Stix Swatches

Nothing to disclose, I purchased the product.


These lippie stix are from the Rumor Has It collection.   I didn't get Pinch, but probably should have bought that instead of Addict. 

First two are outside, no flash.  Slightly overcast.


Next two are inside, no flash


ColourPop's color descriptions
Addict - super light nude in a creme finish
Blood - deep burgundy red in a matte finish   I'd consider this more a blue based red, an everyday red. Great shade, just not burgundy in my book.

plus the third that I didn't buy
Pinch - light pinky-beige in a matte finish

I'll wear Blood often, it's a great shade that I'd wear daily.  This is my idea of a regular red, but I do tend to favor darker lip shades.   Addict will be passed on to a friend who can easily wear nudes.

Hope you've found the swatches helpful, and thanks for looking.

2 comments:

  1. I only just heard of ColourPop about 3 weeks ago (I guess I've been living under a rock) and ordered a few lippies. I did get Blood but have not tried it on yet. I tend to go for darker reds and some of the others that I got are quite dark and look really nice. I almost ordered Addict, but based on the swatches I saw online, it looked too pale for me.
    Do you plan on getting more?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, Addict is a shade I will not be able to wear :( Blood will look amazing on you!! I definitely plan on more shades, lip, cheek, and eye!

      Delete