Tuesday, March 10, 2015

NYX Simply Vamp lip cream Covet, Aphrodisiac, She Devil swatches

Nothing to disclose, I purchased the items shown.

I bought these back at Christmas and just opened them!  I have to do a lipstick destash but can't do it until I've worn everything first, right?


Swatched on bare skin, inside photo, no flash


NYX's color decriptions:
Covet - light rust with red pearl (looks slightly metallic blood type red)
Aphrodisiac - light brown plum (looks burgundy red to me)
She Devil - deep plum

Haven't worn them yet, since I just opened them.  I have a feeling they'll survive the destash.

Hope you've found the swatches helpful, and thanks for looking.

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. They're very reasonably priced at $6.49 each. Both Ulta and NYX have frequent sales, that's the best time to get them!

      Delete