Thursday, March 12, 2015

LA Splash Ghoulish and Ravens Claw swatches

Nothing to disclose, I purchased the product.

I bought Ravens Claw from the Smitten Liptint Mousse collection and Ghoulish from the Lip Couture collection.   Both were $11.98.    The label on each tube says "nt wt 0.10oz (3.0ml)" but this information does not seem to be anywhere easily located on their website.

I applied a layer and went over it back & forth with applicator so it would be even; went back and added a second coat once it was dry.  Swatched on bare skin, photos taken inside, no flash.




The doe foot applicator on Ravens Claw was wonderful, slight angle, while Ghoulish was longer and straight, which wasn't as nice to use.  Nothing to worry about, just made it harder to do a neat swatch. 


I haven't worn them yet other than a quick try on.  Ravens Claw is that super deep reddish shade I love.  Ghoulish is a shade I love on everyone else but it doesn't seem to suit me.  It needs a dark eye, I think.

Hope you've found the swatches helpful, and thanks for looking.

2 comments:

  1. Wouaw i'm in love with Ghoulish, it seems to be a pink/green shade. I'd love wearing it but I don't know if it'll be pretty on me (redhead, green eyes and pale skin) 😣

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have a hard time with this type of shade too. I tried it with a subtle eye and it looked awful. I think a dark / smokey eye would help it, or adding a bit of something over/under it to tweak it a bit.

      Delete