Tuesday, February 24, 2015

ColourPop Megan Naik Swatches

Nothing to disclose, I purchased the product shown.

I bought this back in December but am just getting to swatches.


Shadows swatched over TFSI, photos taken without flash near sunny window.  Amira looks more golden sparkly in person, but didn't want to cooperate for photos.









And a blurry photo to show the sparkle




ColourPop's descriptions (my thoughts after) -

Onai - creamy white with blue violet opalescent duochrome in satin finish (perfect amount of blue violet, it looks slightly pinky cream on me, great shade)
Amira - antique gilded gold with multi colored and multi dimensional glitter in a metallic finish (super sparkly)
Lectra - deepened burgundy with pink violet glitter in a metallic finish (sparkly without being over the top)
Farah - deep brown in a matte finish (great chocolately neutral)

I hope you've found the swatches helpful, and thanks for looking.

1 comment:

  1. This collection is on my wishlist. After seeing your swatches, I REALLY want it now!!!

    ReplyDelete