Monday, February 23, 2015

ColourPop Cop a Feel, I Heart This, Hanky Panky, Bill, Girl Crush Swatches

Nothing to disclose, I purchased the product shown.

I picked up a few neutral ColourPop shadows about 6 weeks ago, but just got to swatches.




Shadows swatched over TFSI, no flash, by sunny window




ColourPop's descriptions, my thoughts after:

Cop a Feel - cool toned creamy beige with matte finish (great highlight shade)
I Heart This- cool toned silvery taupe with multi-colored glitter (it's much more glittery in person!)
Hanky Panky - soft cool toned taupe with matte finish (looks warm on me)
Bill - muted plum beige with matte finish (pinky/plum on me)
Girl Crush - mid tone true gray with matte finish  (lavender gray on me)


About an hour later I put a little more I Heart This on (over TFSI) and took a blurry photo which shows the sparkle.



I hope you've found the swatches helpful, and thanks for looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment