Monday, May 19, 2014

BFTE Coffee Collection v2 swatches

Nothing to disclose, I purchased the product shown.

I was very happy to read about BFTE's return under new ownership, and a new Coffee Collection to kick off the reopening.  Although I'd thought about buying the original Coffee Collection many times, I feared it would be too warm for me.  This new collection is a bit cooler, and I think it's gonna be perfect for me.

It arrived in this adorable little container.


Shadows applied using damp wet/dry brush on bare skin.  First two photos taken inside, no flash.  Foam on Top and Java Junkie are much prettier in person, they look sort of flat in my pictures, but trust me when I say it's my camera and not the best lighting.





Last photo taken outside, no flash



My thoughts on the colors - keep in mind these are how I see them on my arm, which may look different on you.  I was a bit worried because some of the swatches I saw online looked much different; Foam on Top appeared almost white, but on me it's more a soft pinky nude.  

Foam on Top is a shimmery soft nude
Java Junkie is a shimmery beige,  I want to say "champagne pink taupe" to describe it, but realize that doesn't make much sense.  It's a gorgeous shade, on of those 'you have to see it' shades.
Turkish Coffee is a slightly warmer shimmery mid brown
The Last Drop is a shimmery black, but a very wearable black

I hope you've found the photos helpful, and thanks for looking.

1 comment:

  1. These are sooo pretty. I cant want to get some cash so I can try some shades from that company!

    ReplyDelete