Friday, December 6, 2013

November Recolor with Manic Panic Violet Night, Pravana Chromasilk Black

My November recolor was exactly 4 weeks after my October one, but for some reason my regrowth seemed far worse.  This picture is 2 weeks after the color.

I did bleach the regrowth for the purple areas, which I don't do every time.  I pulled out my bin of hair supplies and felt like mixing a bit, so I poured mostly Violet Night into the mixing bowl, then added maybe a tablespoon of Purple Haze and a teaspoon of Ultra Violet.   I did the black regrowth the following day, in what can only be described as the world's fastest touch up.  

The back of my hair is tucked into the sweatshirt I'd pulled on.  I had been grocery shopping, took off my coat to unload the car, but threw on a sweatshirt and forgot to pull my hair out of the back.  I'm way past due for a haircut.




Thanks for looking.

2 comments: