Monday, October 7, 2013

Maybelline Color Tattoo Fall 2013 - Just Beige, Nude Pink, Matte Brown swatches

Nothing to disclose, I purchased the product shown.

I didn't even realize there were three new limited edition Color Tattoo shades for fall when I found the display at Bed Bath and Beyond.  They were $4.99 each.


Shadow swatched on bare skin.  Photos taken outside, no flash.  Sorry the pics aren't very bright, I did try to brighten them a little without throwing off the shades.  It's overcast with a tornado threat, of all things.  I know a lot of people are looking for swatches of these new colors, so I wanted to get them up asap.


 
I think I'm going to get a lot of use out of these shades!  They are LE's so grab them while you can.  Thanks for looking, and hope you've found the photos helpful.

No comments:

Post a Comment