Monday, October 28, 2013

Halloween Look?

Nothing to disclose.

I think I'm going with a very light look for Halloween.  I'm dressing as a witch, and don't want to do my usual heavy dark eye and I don't want a green tinged face.  Here's the trial run, done for a makeup group challenge.


I look annoyed here but it's just the sun blinding me



Eye close up - we all know what a pain it is to photograph glitter


lip close up

I wonder if I should add a hair fall?  The purple in the fall matches my own purple quite well, except the fall is much wavier than my own hair.   I might wear a smaller hat mounted on a plastic headband if I do wear the fall, since I don't think my regular witch's hat will fit over it!



Didn't need much for this, here's what I used:
Face
Too Faced primed & pure primer
Illamasqua Cream Foundation in 110

Eyes
UDPP
Fyrinnae Pure Sugar patted all over
Glamour Doll Eyes Hollywood glitter patted over Pixie Epoxy as liner, top & bottom
Too Faced black mascara
Meow Spellbinding shadow brushed into brows with dampened brush

Cheeks
Chinovi Artemis shadow on tops of cheekbones
Meow Tombstone shadow in hollow of cheeks

Lips
Morgana Shifting Violet lipstick
GDE Hollywood glitter patted on top

Other
Black lenses
HeadRazor wavy hair fall in black & purple in last picture

I think I'll skip the white powder in my brows for Halloween and do my usual dark shade.  Might add a purple gloss over the lipstick too, haven't decided yet.  

Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

  1. I'm having a tiny issue I cant seem to be able to subscribe your rss feed, I'm using google reader fyi.
    jeux de reflexion

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. not sure what's gone wrong but I'll look into it. Thanks for letting me know.

      Delete