Monday, September 30, 2013

Wet n Wild Soldier Palette Swatches - Enlisting for Beauty and Support our Troops

Nothing to disclose, I purchased the products shown.

I picked up these two Wet n Wild Soldier palettes for $2.99 each.  I figured they were good neutral shades.  I didn't realize until I got home that one palette was mislabeled on both the outside packaging and on the back of the palette.  Support our Troops is the white/black/grey palette, but labeled as Soldiers in Charms, which is a trio of green shades.



All shadows are swatched with a dampened wet/dry brush on bare skin.  Photos are inside, no flash.



Browbone shade is a soft peachy beige
Crease is a dark chocolate
Lid is a light gingerbread brown


Browbone is a cool white
Crease is a soft black
Lid is a shimmery pewter

The mascara that came with both palettes was black, but I didn't open them.  I sent them to a friend from a makeup group who's been battling eye irritation and trying to figure out what she's allergic to.  I figured she could use the mascaras and toss them if they bothered her while she's working on the bothersome ingredient in her shadows.

These are two good shades if you're looking for wearable neutrals, and at $2.99 you can't go wrong.  Thanks for looking, and hope you've found the swatches helpful.

No comments:

Post a Comment