Monday, June 3, 2013

I Need Another Destash

It's been over a year since my last destash, and that one was epic.  I swore I wouldn't allow my collection to get crazy again - and I haven't.  While I have purchased quite a few items, my stash is still quite small compared to many.  But it's getting messy, and I've noticed I keep moving items around and not really using them.

I bought the new, smaller organizer a couple weeks back but just haven't had the time to get on this.  I'd like to start it this week, since an Illamasqua order with ten items just arrived.

Here's a picture, not including the new Illamasqua.  I've already passed along the UD Naked Basics palette and two Infallible shadows.   I still haven't opened the Milani jumbo pencils I got for Mother's Day.  I'm just so behind in everything!

 photo fa5378c8-9398-4772-9b6d-0e14ead5853c.jpg

There's maybe half a dozen lip products in my purse, another two or three in the car, and one or two other items that were in other places when I took the pic, but you can see my collection is still acceptable.

I just need a couple of free hours to get this started!   Thanks for looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment