Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Last Tuesday's LOTD

Nothing to disclose.  All products mentioned purchased by me.

Here's a few pics from last Tuesday after some grocery shopping.  My hair is a bit messy since I had the windows halfway down while driving.  Of course, my hair is always a bit messy but at least this time there's a reason for it!  Both pics are taken outside, no flash.  The first was in the shade.

 photo DSCN1958.jpg

In direct sunlight, so you can really see the Pravana Chromasilk Vivids in Violet in my hair.  The black is Pravana Chromasilk in Black.  I think I'm going to change my bangs on my next recolor so they're more black than purple. 


 photo DSCN1948.jpg

Here's what I have on in the photos:

Face Illamasqua Skin Base #2
Illamasqua cream blush in Crush

Eyes
Too Faced Shadow Insurance
Urban Decay Walk of Shame on lids, browbone
Urban Decay Naked 2 in crease and a little under eye
Urban Decay Faint in crease and a little under eye
(all three shades from the Naked Basics palette)
gel liner in Blackout
Too Faced Lashgasm mascara in Black
Brazen Cosmetics Dita in brows

Lips
Morgana Claret lipstick

Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

  1. I love your hair colour! Claret looks like an amazing lipstick too.

    btw I nominated you for a versatile blogger award http://ohtofeelpretty.blogspot.co.uk/2013/04/versatile-blogger-award.html :)

    ReplyDelete