Thursday, March 28, 2013

Recolor with Pravana Chromasilk Vivids Violet

Nothing to disclose, I purchased the products mentioned on my own.  Links are for those of you that are unfamiliar with the product mentioned.

I bleached my regrowth first, only in the purple sections of course, then washed that out and dried my hair.  I applied the Pravana Chromasilk Vivids in Violet, carefully wrapped that, and about twenty minutes later applied Pravana Chromasilk in black to my regrowth.  I was careful not to get any of the black onto the purple.  After about 20 minutes, I washed it all out, K-Pak'd it, towel dried, and blow dried my bangs.
 
This was a few hours later, once it was completely dry.  I missed a tiny spot right behind my bangs,  you can see it's a bit lighter, but I put a bit of dye on it the next day so it's all fixed now. 

 photo a5700fce-e572-449e-b5b8-96c15e159f64.jpg

I even had on a purply shirt, instead of my usual black, and subtle makeup since we'd gone to a birthday party for our friends' daughter. The sunlight was pretty bright coming through the window and washed me out a bit, but you can really see the purple well.   You can see it inside too, but it's much more vibrant in the light.

Thanks for looking!

4 comments: