Friday, January 25, 2013

Sparkle Sparkle

I did a very sparkly look for a group challenge.  It's overcast and the snow should start in another hour or so.....


The first three are outside, no flash
DSC09836

DSC09838

for some reason I look kinda yellow in this pic
DSC09856

Here's what I used:

Face
Illamasqua Cream Foundation CF115
Illamasqua Cream Foundation CF110

Eyes
MAC Black cream color base on lid
Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy (it's magical!) all over
Fyrinnae Immortality along lid closest to lash line
Evil Shades Date with Death glitter patted over that
Glamour Doll Eyes Hollywood glitter crease and onto lower browbone
Fyrinnae Pure Sugar browbone
Brazen Bettie brow powder
Too Faced LashGASM mascara
Falsies on outer corners, and damnit my glue is all dried out so they were not sticking!


Lips
MAC Black Knight Cremesheen lipstick along edges
Morgana Shrieking Violet lipstick all over
Fyrinnae Coffin Velvet lip lustre all over
Evil Shades Date with Death glitter dabbed along outer edges


Here's a close up, you can see the shadow isn't blended, but patted on heavily to get it to show up in the pics!

DSC09946

inside with flash, which washes me out!
DSC09905

inside no flash, standing by the door for some light
DSC09969

It was fun to jump in and participate in a challenge, I haven't done one in a long time.  I just wish it had been a bit more sunny out so you could really see how sparkly the shadow was.

Yes, my bangs are looking a bit more pink -  I threw on a little Pravana Chromasilk Vivids in Wild Orchid a few weeks ago, just to see if I liked it.  I did, but I don't know if I want to venture into three colors on my own, so I haven't decided whether to add it in along with the purple or not yet.

Thanks for looking!

4 comments: