Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Evil Shades Bump in the Night Collection Swatches

I received my Evil Shades Bump in the Night collection an eternity ago, but have been swamped with so many things I hadn't had time to swatch the shades.   This collection is an LE but still available, Finally, here they are!

I've swatched them four at a time so they're not all squished on my arm, and here's the first four shades.

DSCN0607

DSCN0595

DSCN0589

Boo Baby - deep bright pink with green and orange shimmer.  This is a gorgeous berry rose shade on me, my favorite of the bunch!

 DSCN0590

Boogety - bright glowy orange with soft pink undertones, with gold and copper sparkle. 

 DSCN0591

Chain Rattler - creamy nude that shifts from silver to gold.

 DSCN0594

Closet Monster - bright purple with green to teal shimmer.

The out of focus shots show off the shimmer, while the in focus shots don't. 
 DSCN0604

down the arm to see the shimmer
 DSCN0609


Here's the next four

 DSCN0617

DSCN0618


DSCN0622

Eye of Newt - mossy olive green with a golden yellow shift.

DSCN0623

Ghouly - bright deep teal with flashes of pink to silver shimmer.  I'd recommend a base with this one.


DSCN0624-1

Nightmares - dark witching hour purple with a haunting pink shift and multi colored sparkle

 DSCN0625

Tricks & Treats - crisp green with a soft pink shift hidden within and golden shimmer.


Another out of focus shot for you
DSCN0629-1

and a down the arm sort of shot
 DSCN0620

I hope you've found the swatches helpful, and thanks for looking!



2 comments:

  1. Oh man, Nightmares is giving me all kinds of tingly feelings. :>

    ReplyDelete