Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Wet n Wild Silent Treatment Swatches

I picked up a Wet n Wild Trio, Silent Treatment, the other day while searching for some neutral shades.    I think it was around $3.

Hubby bought me a new camera for Christmas, and since he's been pestering me to use it and see how I like it, I'm using it for these. It's an overcast day and although the camera does take very nice close ups, I'm still figuring it out.

 These photos were all taken inside, no flash. Shadows were swatched over Evil Shades nude primer.

DSCN0032

DSCN0037

DSCN0038

DSCN0043


The browbone shade is a shimmery pink shade.

DSCN0040

The crease shade is a deep brown with shimmer

DSCN0041

The lid shade is a dusty rose taupe shade, also shimmery

**I wore the lid and browbone shades this afternoon, after writing up this post, and the lid shade appears much more taupe than pinkish on my lids when applied over Tick:Tock Cosmetics' Infinity Shadow Base in Super Nova. (edited this in a few hours later)

DSCN0042

 The crease shade appears quite dark compared to the other two, but can be applied lightly. All three work well together. For around $3, it's a good neutral palette to have. Thanks for looking, and I hope you've found the swatches helpful.

2 comments: