Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Too Faced Shadow Bon Bons - middle & bottom row swatches

Here's the middle and bottom rows from the Too Faced Shadow Bon Bons palette.  The top row swatches are here; I broke the swatches into two posts because there's so many photos.

DSC09481

Shadows swatched over Evil Shades nude primer, photos taken inside, no flash.  Here's the middle row.

DSC09543

DSC09544

Close ups
DSC09548

Peach Fuzz - peachy gold

DSC09549-1

Hot Cocoa - chocolate

DSC09550-1

Candy Rose - pink sparkle

DSC09552

Lovey Dovey - sable brown

DSC09545

DSC09547

And the bottom row, shadows swatched over Evil Shades nude primer, photos taken inside, no flash.

DSC09554

DSC09556-1

Close ups

DSC09560

Nude Beach - no TF color description; on me, a sparkly light true gold

DSC09561

Cinnamon Sugar - no TF color description; on me, on me, a sparkly darker coppery gold

DSC09562

Marzipan - no TF color description; I think it's supposed to be nude.  It's an odd color, a hint of orange and slight greenish tinge on my skin.  Definitely one to wear before making any decision about.

DSC09563

Licorice Latte - black with bronze sparkle

DSC09555

DSC09557

Too Faced, what's up with no color descriptions for some of these shades on your website?  I know everyone sees color differently, but a simple description for all the shades would be appreciated.

Overall, I'm happy with the shades.  The middle and bottom rows do lean a warmer than I'm used to wearing, but I can easily mix most of them with cooler shades to bring them into my comfort zone.   I think the only two I won't wear are Nude Beach and Cinnamon Sugar, they're just too gold for me.  But I think I'll get plenty of use from the rest of the shadows.

I hope you've found the swatches helpful, and thanks for looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment