Tuesday, December 18, 2012

L'oreal Infallible Primped & Precious and Liquid Diamond Swatches

I've had Liquid Diamonds for a while, but a friend just gave me Primped & Precious.  Here's side by side swatches for you, since they're both silvery shades.

Shadows applied with a dry brush on bare skin.  I'm using my new camera but still fiddling around with it - using the flash competely washes out the shadows, but there needs to be enough light so they show up.   It's overcast but the sun poked out for a few moments so I grabbed the opportunity to take a few quick pics.


DSCN0083

DSCN0085

This photo was in my kitchen, no flash
DSCN0092

Still no flash, but these were taken in the dining room with the sun coming through the door, so much brighter.

DSCN0093

DSCN0094

This last photo is a little out of focus, but it's easier to see the shimmer that way.

DSCN0100

The Primped & Precious is a darker charcoal silver with multi shimmer, while the Liquid Diamond is silver with a hint of pinkish in it (much more obvious in person) and multi shimmer.

Hope you've found the photos helpful, and thanks for looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment