Monday, November 19, 2012

Tick:Tock Cosmetics 6 swatches

I received my Tick:Tock Cosmetics order during the power outage after Hurricane Sandy.  It was so nice to get something good in the mail!

Shadows were applied with a dampened wet/dry brush on bare skin.  Photos inside, no flash, unless noted.

DSC08988-1

outside, no flash
DSC08999-1

Closeups, with T:TC color descriptions.  As usual, I've left the next shade on my arm included in the picture, since they're much more sparkly when not the focus of the picture!

DSC08990

First Birthday  -  metallic white loaded with shimmer

DSC08991

Honeymoon  - pearly white with red and purple sparkles and a slight red/purple shift

DSC08992

Metronome  -  pure shimmery white with loads of holographic glitter

DSC08993

Evening Dress  - pale baby pink with subtle sparkle

DSC08994

Salvador Dali  - deep purple with purple and red shimmer and purple glitter

DSC08995

the Night Bus - that  same purple shade as the Night Bus in Harry Potter, this color is sure to make heads turn...and not because of Ernie's reckless driving!

These are all really nice colors.  Evening Dress is a tiny bit warmer than I'd normally wear, but will work for me paired with cooler shades.  The other colors all fit perfectly into my palette.

Hope you've found the swatches helpful, and thanks for looking!




1 comment: