Here's three of the bottles, after I'd peeled the label off the purple and started the orange.
You can see the sticker on the green bottle, and it's beyond cheesy. I scraped off as much of each sticker as I could with my nail, then used "Goo Gone" to remove the stickiness from the label. I washed the bottles in warm soapy water and let them air dry.
I looked through my box of Halloween scrapbooking stickers and embellishments, and found a set that was the right size for the bottles. The coordinating stickers look much better than the originals.
Here's the 4th bottle I bought. I used a Halloween wine bottle sticker for this one. It's a little large but Ian really liked the cats on it.
I asked some friends for some empty bottles, peeled off their labels, and put on some more of the wine bottle stickers. The wine bottle stickers were packs of 9 (three different sized labels of each design) and were marked down to $4.99.
You can't get much easier than that. Thanks for looking!