Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Illamasqua Cream Blush swatches - Lies, Laid, Crush, Brazen

I recently purchased Crush and Brazen cream blushes, which are both fantastic shades!  I've also included Lies and Laid in the swatches.  I also have Sob, a cool pink, but it's been discontinued.  If you'd like to see swatches, you can click here, but no sense including something you can't order :(

DSC08510

outside no flash
DSC08489

inside no flash
DSC08487

the rest are outside no flash
DSC08490

Lies is a pearlescent cool pink

DSC08491

Laid is bright rose pink, dewy finish

DSC08492

Crush is deep raspberry red, dewy finish

DSC08493

Brazen is bright blood red, dewy finish


I hope you've found these swatches helpful, and thanks for looking!

5 comments:

  1. Crush looks amazing! Although, I think I have a forgotten Silk Naturals cream blush in a similar shade, so I will have to go pull that out now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOOOH Crush!!!
    I don't know if I could pull it off but it's friggin pretty! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I apply only a tiny amount & blend it in well (using both non latex sponge & Sephora's version of the UD Good Karma brush) and it looks like a very natural flush of color. You should give it a try!

      Delete