Friday, October 5, 2012

Friday

It's already Friday and I although I have lots of interesting things to swatch for you, the weather has not cooperated all week.  I haven't had much time this week anyway, with a frenzy of activity going on around me.  Here's a pic of what I wanted to swatch for you; hopefully I'll get to this stuff next week!

Darling Girl and Sephora orders
DSC08425

I ordered a handful of (powder) blush samples from Darling Girl, along with a shadow or two and lippy.  I normally wear cream blush but DG's shades looked so lovely I couldn't resist!

The Sephora Order - I was running dangerously low on primer.  I've tried quite a few but frankly, none of them have really stood out and made me think "wow, that's the one for me!"  This time I went with Too Faced Primed &  Poreless Pure (for sensitive skin).  I also picked up Illamasqua's cream blushes in Crush (deep raspberry red) and Brazen (bright blood red), MUFE's MD Microfinish Blush in Innuendo (a vibrant plum shade) and traded in 500 points for the Philosophy Box of Miracles.

Continuing the "it's October and I spend way too much money this time of year" theme, I couldn't resist  two new Folter Clothing dresses.  I ordered both from Sourpuss Clothing, they have so many wonderful offerings and great customer service.  I ordered the Sugar Rush dress, with colorful sugar skulls, and about a week later, after brief discussion with some lovely ladies, ordered the Full Moon cutout dress.  I wasn't sure if the dress is too "halloweeny" to wear outside of October, but they agreed they'd wear it no matter what the month!  Both stock courtesy Folter and Sourpussclothing.com, fabric close ups from my dresses!

DSC08426




DSC08427



I'll keep my fingers crossed for a little sunshine so I can take some swatch photos of the makeup for you.   Thanks for looking!

2 comments: