Thursday, October 18, 2012

Chinovi Cosmetics Oh My Gods Swatches

I purchased a few samples from Chinovi's Oh My Gods collection, and received both Dionysus and Hephaestus as free samples.  This was one of those times when I swatched them and thought "now why didn't I order these?"  It's always nice when you receive free samples with your order, but even better when the free samples are colors you like and will use!

I was trying to take advantage of the sunlight, which was quickly moving behind the trees.


DSC08634

I just happened to take the pic at the right angle for once, and you can see the sparkly goodness in the shades.  They really are lovely!  No, I don't adjust color in my photos, WYSIWYG.

DSC08635

Close ups with Chinovi's color descriptions

DSC08642

Artemis is a white silver with loads of silver sparkles.

DSC08644

Hera is a satiny cream with gold shifts.

DSC08645

Aphrodite is a bubblegum pink with hot pink sparkles

DSC08646

Dionysus is a red wine toned purple with pink and red shimmers.

DSC08647

Hephaestus is a muddy silver with red and gold shifts.

DSC08648

Zeus is a medium silver with lots of gold and silver sparkles.

Here's a pic taken inside, no flash

DSC08632

As I've mentioned with other posts showing Chinovi's LE shadows, I really like the way their website is set up with these.  You only have to click on the LE collection and all the info you need is right there.  Scroll over the shade, and you'll see a swatch!

I hope you've found the photos helpful, and thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment