Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Wild Wednesday

I forgot it was Wednesday and didn't have any nature pics for you. There IS a dead mouse in my driveway, but I didn't think you guys wanted to see that. I'm not sure who dropped him there, a bird of prey or a fox, but he's a bit mangled. So instead I snapped a few quick pics of my kitties.

Tuesday is the black & brown cat, Thursday is the grey & white one.

DSC08081_zps1aab119c

Worn out after chasing the laser pointer this morning! Thursday is a ball of energy in the morning - some hard playing means she doesn't bother Tuesday for a while.

DSC08086_zps9dd94a0c

Tuesday doesn't like to play. She's an older, dignified cat. Or as dignified as one can be when Thursday attacks her tail all the time.

DSC08084_zps6f539202

I'll just turn my back and ignore her.


DSC08089_zps646b1fcd

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment