Friday, September 28, 2012

Subtle Eyes w/ Too Faced Naked Eye Palette

I used some shades from the Too Faced Naked Eye palette and a bolder lip.

Face
L'oreal Studio Secrets color correcting primer in Pink under eyes
Illamasqua Skin Base #2 applied with UD Good Karma brush
Illamasqua Sob cream blush applied on tops of cheekbones

Eyes
TFSI
Too Faced Pink Cheeks inner 1/3 of lid
Too Faced Pillow Talk lid
Too Faced Like a Virgin crease
BftE Forget them Not browbone
Black Out gel liner
L'oreal Voluminous Million Lashes in Carbon Black
Brazen Bettie in brows


Lips
OCC Stalker applied sheerly


DSC08223_zps543b9ecd


Looking a bit mental here but I wanted you guys to look at my eye color.  I swear the edges of my irises are turning a blue / blueish grey color.  WTF? 


DSC08226_zps9ef13668

DSC08236_zps0ea35c0a



Thanks for looking!

2 comments: