Thursday, September 13, 2012

Beauty From the Earth Swatches - Neutrals

Here's the rest of the swatches for the samples I purchased from Beauty From the Earth. Double Chocolate was a free sample included with my order.

DSC07814-1

All swatches applied with a dampened wet/dry brush on bare skin. Photos taken outside, no flash, unless otherwise noted.

DSC07828-1

DSC07821

This one was inside, no flash
DSC07816-1

And here are closeups with BFtE's descriptions. As usual, you can see how shimmery many of the shades are when they're not the focus of the photo, which is why I leave them in the background and label them.

DSC07822

Gentle - light white with gray brown undertones for a highlight color

DSC07823

Brimstone
- no color description listed. On me, it's a shimmery pinky taupe shade

DSC07824

Cocoa - dark neutral toned brown with silver shimmer

DSC07825-1

Shadows - deep charcoal toned silky brown matte

DSC07826-1

Moonwalk - brown/gray pearl

DSC07827-1

Double Chocolate - no color description listed. On me, it's a deep brown with multicolored shimmer.

I was eyeing up the "Coffee Shop" collection, but I think the shades might lean a bit too warm for me. I've worn Gentle a few times as a lid/crease color and really like it. It's a great greige sort of shade for me. I paired it with Forget Me Not as a highlight. I also really like Shadows, but I think Gentle is my favorite of all of these so far!

I hope you've found the swatches helpful, and thanks for looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment