Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Wild Wednesday

The two little fawns that have been hanging around are getting big! I snapped a few pics on Sunday around noon. They're not really clear since I took them through the kitchen window; I kept the flash off so it wouldn't reflect on the glass.

DSC07233

DSC07235

DSC07237

DSC07238

DSC07245

DSC07247

Ian can stand outside on the deck and they don't run away. I guess they don't consider him a threat. If I know they're there and I go outside slowly they stay, but if I open the door quickly they'll run. They love resting near the edge of the wildflowers in the front, then nibble around the back yard. They really like the grass around the swingset, which is chock full of wild strawberries.

Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

  1. Aww. The last time I saw deer was when Jason and I had our little vaca in Carmel Valley. I miss that kind of nature.

    ReplyDelete