Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Brazen Millennium, Immaculate, and Mischief Swatches

I ordered a few shadows from Brazen Cosmetics.

All swatches applied with a damp wet/dry brush over bare skin. Photos taken outside, no flash, after a thunderstorm. The last photo is indoors, no flash.

DSC07563

DSC07570


DSC07565

Closeups and their Brazen descriptions

DSC07566

Millennium - Pink Champagne w/Purple Sheen & Sparkle.
cin's note - very shimmery, a nice soft pink.

DSC07567

Immaculate - Ivory w/Tons of Sparkle
cin's note - this is a shimmery peachy/pink nude on me, warmer than I normally wear

DSC07568

Mischief - Light Brown w/Cool Undertones
cin's note - a cocoa brown shimmer on me, a lighter brown than I'd normally wear for a crease color

Inside no flash
DSC07562

I've worn Mischief as a crease color, with both Millennium and Immaculate (separately) as all over colors with Mischief. Both Millennium & Immaculate work well with Mischief for a subtle look.

Thanks for looking, and I hope you've found the swatches helpful.

4 comments:

  1. How do you get your swatches to be so neatly squared off? Do you tape them?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes, to make them nice & neat. I love round swatches but can't seem to make mine acceptable!

      Delete
  2. I have Millennium and realkly like it, Immaculate looks lovely!

    ReplyDelete