Monday, August 27, 2012

A few changes

I made a few changes to my blog. Over the last couple of weeks I've fiddled around with various templates, unsure what direction I wanted to go. Normally when I'm unsure I wait until I figure it out, but it was well past time to do some updating. Sometimes you have to just say screw it and make the change. I can always change it again if I need to!

I'm sure there are a few things that aren't quite right, so I may have to make a few little changes here and there. I hope the colors are overall easier on the eye.

I've been busy the last couple of weeks. I got my bedroom painted, painted and redecorated Ian's room, and have been trying to get a million other things done. Once school starts in early September, I hope to have a little more time to make more regular posts.

Thanks for looking!

5 comments: