Monday, July 2, 2012

Illamasqua Cream Blush swatches - Lies, Sob, Laid

I recently purchased Illamasqua Lies Cream Blush, and wanted to show you the color. I've compared Sob and Laid before, but thought I'd show them to you again with Lies.

Sob is my go to shade, but sadly, it's no longer on Illamasqua's website. I hate finding an HG shade or product and the manufacturer discontinues it :(

All three. You can see Sob is dangerously low.
DSC06448

These photos were taken outside. My arm is a little pink, just a hint of sunburn. I apply my cream blush with a non latex sponge.
DSC06454

DSC06455

DSC06463

Close ups
Lies is a "pearlescent cool pink" - it's slightly more watermelon pink on me. You can see the multicolor shimmery flecks in it.
DSC06462

DSC06459

Sob is a "cool candy pink" - it's the perfect shade for me.
DSC06460

Laid is a "bright rose pink, dewy finish"
DSC06461

I still have a $50 Sephora gift card from Christmas. I think I'm going to use it to purchase Promise, which is a warm petal pink. I hope it'll be a good replacement for Sob.

Thanks for looking, and hope you've found the swatches helpful.

2 comments:

  1. I think Lies looks like it would make a very nice highlighter. It's a shame that Sob isn't available on their site anymore, though, because that is a BEAUTIFUl cool-toned pink!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was heartbroken when I noticed Sob was gone....

      Delete