Tuesday, May 22, 2012

World Goth Day Look

I wanted to do a slightly darker look for World Goth Day, so I went with a white/silvery/black gradient eye. I've had little sleep the past couple of days, so yes, I look tired because I am. The weather was alternating between rain and sudden bursts of sunshine, which made my bangs all frizzy.


DSC05594

DSC05607

DSC05614

DSC05616

Face
Illamasqua Cream Foundation CF115
Illamasqua Cream Foundation CF110

Eyes
Evil Shades primer
Sugarpill pressed shadow Tako inner 1/3 of lid
Darling Girl Danceteria middle 1/3 of lid, crease
Fyrinnae Immortality outer 1/3 of lid, tiny bit under eye
Sephora Cream Liner in Must Have
L'oreal Voluminous Million Lashes in Carbon Black
Meow Brow Beater in Black in brows (which are way overdue for maintenance)



Lips

Morgana lipstick Shrieking Violet
Fyrinnae lip lustre Shiyuba

I had red lips at work, Fyrinnae's Sweetest Poison, but decided to do a purple lip for the pictures.

I didn't do much to celebrate the day, just talked to about 30 friends before I even left for work in the morning! I told them I was really beat and just wanted to try and get some sleep tonight.

I mentioned it was World Goth Day to my coworkers and explained that's why I was all dressed up in a Heavy Red netting skirt and flowy shirt with bell sleeves. My boss looked at me and said I didn't look any different than any other day. I guess they're all used to me. An older female customer even complimented my perfume (BPAL's Black Rose) which was nice.

Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

  1. Pretty makeup. And I love it when you do fun things with your hair. I live vicariously through your bravery. :)

    ReplyDelete