Thursday, May 10, 2012

New Illamasqua Skin Base Shades

Illamasqua is introducing 7 new shades for their Skin Base! These shades will be available on Thursday, May 17th at Illamasqua.com.

Here's the new color chart, showing the new shades:

SB 3.5 yellow undertone
SB 4.5 yellow undertone
SB 5.5 yellow / pink undertone
SB 6.5 yellow undertone
SB 7.5 yellow undertone
SB 8.5 yellow undertone
SB 10.5 yellow/pink undertone

Screenshot2012-05-10at102944PM

And here's the limited edition SB AU, golden shimmer.

Screenshot2012-05-10at102953PM

These shades will be available at Illamasqua.com. I don't know if Sephora will add these to the shades they're currently stocking. They don't offer all the current shades, but maybe someday!

If you'd like swatches of SB 2, you can find there here, along with Cream Foundation CF110 and CF115 for comparison.

Thanks for reading!

1 comment:

  1. I remember seeing your swatch of SB2 back in March, and I still haven't gotten it yet, but it reminded me & reaffirmed that SB2 will definitely be the shade I get when I finally pick up the Skin Base! Hopefully next week I will take the plunge and finally order it. :-)

    ReplyDelete