Monday, April 2, 2012

Makeup Addiction and Burnout, Part 4 - More Destashing

I've tackled the full sizes in the baggies, that were in with the full size duplicates in the jars. You can see them in this picture, at the back of the storage container.  **I apologize some of the pictures were accidentally deleted from my Photobucket account.**

Photobucket

I kept 6 of the full size baggies and put them in my binder. They'll be included during the next swatchfest and reduction. The ones pictured below were purchased by a friend.


PHOTO DELETED

I found two sample sets that I didn't know I had. I pulled out 5 of the shades and the rest (pictured below) are also going to the same friend.


PHOTO DELETED

I had a small container on my desk with some facial powders that I haven't used. These are all unopened, and the same friend is taking these. The NARS cream was used a couple of times, but I just wasn't crazy about the color.

PHOTO DELETED


I still need to go through my binder and really start minimizing what's in there. Once I do that, I'll tackle the unopened duplicates. I'll probably list them here for sale, but not sure when I'll get it all done. Slowly but surely, I'm making progress.

Thanks for looking!  Part 5 is here.

4 comments:

  1. I'm so proud of you! (I know I keep saying that, but I really am!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so happy you are continuing on. It's something that I have to do also. Not so much because I want to simplify but because we'll be moving once our house is built and I don't want to take anything unloved and not wanted with me. They broke ground today so I better get started ;)

    ReplyDelete