Tuesday, March 6, 2012

L'oreal Infallible Eyeshadow - Sultry Smoke & Perpetual Purple

I didn't buy these - a friend recently dropped by and swore up and down she bought them for herself, swatched them, and didn't like them. I know she'd never wear either shade, but she also knows I'd never allow her to buy items for me, particularly while I'm really trying to stick to this no buy. It was a nice treat :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

It's been overcast for days, but the sun managed to poke out for a few quick minutes so I rushed to snap some pics. Couldn't seem to get a good picture without a shadow creeping in, sorry.

The Sultry Smoke is a not quite matte grey shade. There's a bit of shimmer in there which is just enough, IMO. The Perpetual Purple is a blackened purple color with multicolored shimmer. Both are really pretty.

I haven't worn either yet but if their staying power is anything like the other two Infallible shades I bought (Endless Pearl and Eternal Black) I'll be quite happy.

Thanks for looking!

3 comments:

  1. I'm happy my friend got them for me. They are really nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The purple is just your style :)

    ReplyDelete