Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Goth Look for NTMS Showcase

I haven't done any looks for a while, but the Never Too Much Sparkle showcase was a Goth Look this week. I figured I could handle that.

I'm going to bombard you with silly pictures now. The first three are outside with no flash.

This is the one I posted for the showcase, complete with black lenses.
Photobucket

eyes down so you can see the shadow
Photobucket

my own eyes. I like the color but they look too light with dark shadows.
Photobucket

Hubby says I look like I'm in my coffin. Duh, it's the bed.
Photobucket

another with flash, but you can see the shadow and lip color!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I used the "retouch" for this one, to minimize the huge red vein and weird spot on my eye. I ought to play with this more to figure out how to erase my wrinkles!
Photobucket

Here's what I have on:

Face
Fyrinnae Gel Silica Primer
Illamasqua CF110 foundation

Eyes
Evil Shades nude primer
Fyrinnae Immortality on the lid, under eye
Fyrinnae Nevermore in the crease
Fyrinnae Dinosaur Plushie just above that & along browbone
Fyrinnae Pure Sugar on browbone
MAC Greaspaint stick in black as liner
Rimmel Lash Accelerator mascara
MAC Mineralize Cinderfella in brows (which really need waxing, sorry)

I didn't use any false lashes because I'm out of glue. D'oh!

Lips
MAC Black Knight Cremesheen lipstick along edges
Fyrinnae Coffin Velvet lip lustre all over

Hair
HeadRazor 26" wavy black and purple falls. They clip right in on enormous jaw clips. Yes, I realize my reddish bangs are showing through the purple. Eh, what can you do.

I enjoyed doing a look for the group, particularly since it was well within my comfort zone. Thanks for looking!

7 comments:

  1. I never would have thought to use these colours together. I'll have to give them a try.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are some of my favorite Fryinnae shades. I love mixing a little purple in too. It's more noticeable in person and gives it a little extra, IMO.

    Thank you both, ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG, I love this. You're so cute! hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow. . .love!!! You're looking exceptionally gorgeous in these photos.

    ReplyDelete