Monday, March 5, 2012

Cut & Recolor

My wonderful stylist Sami touched up my regrowth, this time using only the nearly black mixture. I talked to her about changing the 4VR to something more blue based. I really miss the purple and that's the direction I'm headed back to, although a bit more subtle.

She also cut it, and someday all the damage from my summertime hair disaster will be gone. I would like it longer, but I don't think I'll let it get as long as it was.

Sami asked me about blowing it straight, and I said sure. She blew it out and used a flat iron, which I would never do myself. I just don't have the patience.

This was the next day, so it's slept on, but still quite straight. I don't think my hair has EVER been so straight!

Photobucket

Photobucket

the flash went off & washed me out but you can see the color
Photobucket

super straight!
Photobucket

another with flash to see the color
Photobucket

My friends and coworkers all loved it straight. Hubby didn't care for it, but I reminded him that it'd be back to its usually messiness once I washed it. I liked it but it took so long there's just no way I'd do it myself.

Thanks for looking!

6 comments:

  1. I like the cut and color a lot! And honestly, I love second day hair the most... that extra bit of 'slept in' messiness just looks so nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the color! So pretty! The cut is nice and frames your face.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! LOL, you should see it right now. It's back to its usual wreck. Maybe someday I'll buy a new hair dryer and invest in a fullsize flat iron....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous color! Change is fun and it's nice to see you with your hair all blown out although I prefer your usual big crazy hair. I'm just partial to big hair (must be an 80's thing).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, but it's simply because I can't get it to look this way on my own. I just don't have the patience!

      Delete