Thursday, February 2, 2012

Maybelline Color Tattoo - Pomegranate Punk, Painted Purple

I was grocery shopping Wednesday afternoon saw Pomegranate Punk and Painted Purple. There was only one of each left, so I figured what the heck. They were $5.99.

My camera flash has been acting weird lately, but doesn't the purple look gorgeous?
Photobucket

without the flash the purple didn't look as nice in the jar :(
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I haven't worn them yet but will probably go with the purple tomorrow.

3 comments:

  1. I just got Pomegranate Punk yesterday, as well! I swatched it with my finger on bare skin, and it wasn't as opaque and smooth as your swatch, so I'm thinking I'll need to use a primer and a brush to apply it next time, for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I swatched them using a tapered wet/dry brush, no primer. I think it's easier than using my finger to apply!

    I did use a teeny bit of primer when I wore the purple today, with some Sugarpill Paperdoll patted over it for added shimmer.

    ReplyDelete