Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Avon True Color eyeshadow quad in Purple Haze

I placed a small Avon order a few months ago, since someone at work started selling Avon. I got the True Color eyeshadow quad in Purple Haze. It was normally $9 but I got it on sale, I think it was around $7 (could've been less, can't remember).


All pics inside, no flash, near sunny window.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The colors are all self explanatory. The finish is a sort of pearlescent, not matte, not sparkly, just the right amount of shimmer to each one. There are 12 different quads, shown here. I thought about getting the Romantic Mauves quad but went with this one instead.

They go on smoothly, likely because dimethicone is one of the first few ingredients. Staying power was good, but I always use a primer under my shadow. Note the "May contain" does list carmine, if that is a concern for anyone.

Ingredients: TALC, ISOSTEARYL HYDROXYSTEARATE, ISOPROPYL ISOSTEARATE, DIMETHICONE, TRIISOSTEAROYL POLYGLYCERYL-3 DIMER DILINOLEATE, CORN STARCH MODIFIED, NYLON-12, PHENOXYETHANOL, C12-15 ALKYL BENZOATE, SORBITAN SESQUIOLEATE, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, SILICA, DISODIUM EDTA, TETRASODIUM EDTA, PERFLUOROOCTYL TRIETHOXYSILANE,ZINC STEARATE

MAY CONTAIN: MICA/CI 77019, IRON OXIDES, ULTRAMARINES/CI 77007, MANGANESE VIOLET/CI 77742, CHROMIUM HYDROXIDE GREEN/CI 77289, TITANIUM DIOXIDE/CI 77891, BLUE 1 LAKE/CI 42090, YELLOW 5 LAKE/CI 19140, CARMINE/CI 75470, FERRIC AMMONIUM FERROCYANIDE/CI 77510, FERRIC FERROCYANIDE/CI 77510

I also bought two eyeliners and a couple of nail polishes, but haven't even opened them yet. I'm not into Avon, and admit I only placed an order because I felt like I had to. There's nothing wrong with the product, I just prefer other brands.

No comments:

Post a Comment