Friday, January 20, 2012

Avon Speak Out Nailwear Pro in Empower

I bought this Avon nail polish for $2.99. I don't wear polish very often but I should. I keep telling myself to get back into it. I keep my nails on my right hand on the short side so I don't poke myself while taking out my contacts. And a word of caution, a ceramic vegetable peeler will take a chunk out of your nail, so be careful. I sliced my thumbnail twice in two days. Duh.

When I did my nails and took the pictures, I was home sick. Just a cold, but the sinus pressure and congestion means I didn't do as nice of a job as I should've. Sorry about that. I only did two coats and didn't wait long enough between the two.

Photobucket

inside no flash
Photobucket

inside with flash. A third coat would've done wonders for the unevenness
Photobucket

outside no flash
Photobucket

outside no flash
Photobucket

outside with flash
Photobucket

It's a nice shade of blue, nice creamy polish. Not a big fan of the brush, but it's $2.99. This shade apparently is offered in catalogs during Domestic Violence Awareness Month (October), which is when I got it.

No comments:

Post a Comment