Monday, January 23, 2012

Avon Matte Nail Enamel in Gray Cement

I bought all four matte nail enamel shades since they were buy one get one free. Here's Gray Cement.

Photobucket

inside no flash
Photobucket

outside no flash
Photobucket

outside with flash
Photobucket

outside no flash
Photobucket

I couldn't get an "inside with flash" picture because the flash completely washed out the color.

It's been a long time since I've used a matte nail polish, and I kinda like it. I don't think it's something most women would, certainly not the color nor the matte. But it's a nice gothy look, and probably would work well for those of you who like to use multiple shades to create patterns and designs.

The brush leaves a bit to be desired, but works well enough. One coat gave me a nice even coverage, two coats darkened it up and made sure any spots I missed were filled in. Goes on creamy and shiny, but quickly dries to a matte finish. Not for everyone, but definitely interesting.

2 comments:

  1. I have this one but haven't tried it yet. Matte polish looks so cool to me but have yet to wear it. I'm gonna do it soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! My last word verification was "trash".

    ReplyDelete