Thursday, January 19, 2012

Avon Glimmersticks Diamonds Black Ice & Sparkling Silver

Short post since I'm battling a cold and my head is completely congested. Ughhhhhh :(

These are normally $7 but they were on sale for $2.99 when I bought them a few months ago.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

slightly blurry but you can see the sparkle
Photobucket

These are applied on my bare arm, no primer or anything. The tips (points) of both liners broke off when I started to apply them, which is annoying. I might've pressed down too hard, but I didn't expect them both to break. I didn't have a lot of the liner "dialed up" to expose too much of it. Just be careful when applying.

Good staying power, nice gel like formula in a pencil form, nice amount of sparkle without being overpowering. I prefer the gel liner, or the MUFE Aqua Liners over these, but it's nice to see Avon offer some sparkly options.

No comments:

Post a Comment