Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Darling Girl Cosmetics Swatches

Some Darling Girl shadow swatches - I have a bunch so will do them according to the category DG puts them in. I will apologize in advance for the iffy pics - a few are globby, and none of them are nice and bright. My son's been sick, the weather's been terrible, and I just haven't had time to do swatches.

All photos taken inside near window, no flash unless otherwise noted.


"New Shades" category

Photobucket

Bronzes / Browns
Photobucket

Taupes
Photobucket

Purples
Photobucket

Photobucket

Red/Pinks
Photobucket

Photobucket

Blues/Greys/Silvers
Photobucket

uncategorized?
Photobucket

There are some really nice shades, the four in the first pic are my favorites. They're definitely worth checking out. Thanks for looking.

1 comment:

  1. There are some really pretty colours here. My list for Santa is getting ridiculously long...

    ReplyDelete