Saturday, October 15, 2011

UD Naked Eyes

You've already seen these pics but I haven't posted any LOTD's in months.

Face
Nars Siberia Sheer Glow foundation
Tarte for True Blood LE natural cheek tint

The Siberia is just a tiny bit yellow on me, but it helps minimize my rosacea. The cheek tint is applied high on my cheekbones and swept back. The color on the apples of my cheeks isn't color, but roscea. The blush helps make it look better and not like two big circles of red.


Eyes - all shadows from UD Naked palette
Detrivore primer
Virgin on lid, browbone
Buck in crease
Naked in crease
Sin above crease to lighten & blend into browbone
Creep in brows
Black Out gel liner
Rimmel Lash Accelerator mascara in Extreme Black

Lips
Evil Shades Hardcore Lips in Roue

Photobucket

Photobucket

I feel so much better now that my hair's fixed. I felt there were shades I couldn't wear with my weird orangey red mix, particularly red lipstick. I can enjoy my favorites again! It's also nice to not have to try and figure out what the hell to put in my brows. I was using coppery shades of shadows which matched the hair, but didn't look good with my skin and overall coloring.

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment