Thursday, October 20, 2011

Detrivore Swatches, White and Black Primer

I placed a small Detrivore order, a handful of shadow samples and the two new primer shades.

Detrivore's moved - their new site is http://www.detrivorecosmetics.net/. I like the new site, more user friendly. also like the search feature, just start typing in a few letters and a little drop down box with options will appear!

There's also a little note that says 20 new shadows due November 1st. Ooooh, can't wait for that!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Gargoyle - dark gray satin with purple sparks glitter

Dreary - dark gray

Contamination - light brown

Anomaly - dark red based purple

Ancient - dark purple color, because you can never have enough purple
I agree, never enough purple. It looked more medium orchid on me, a gorgeous shade.

Ghost - sheer white highlight
After a few minutes seemed to blend into my skin, a cream ivory with a hint of pinkish/blue shimmer.

Frostbite - white satin
blueish white, more solid than Ghost

Golgotha - light gray

Switchblade - light shimmery gray

Fortress - gray matte

Photobucket

I love Detrivore's Original primer. I use it everyday, but there's barely a dent in the container because you don't need to use a lot.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I should've used a different color shadow to show you how the primer affects the color, but my brain was running in a thousand different directions and I just grabbed the Frostbite in front of me. Duh.

Well, I hope you've found the pictures helpful, and thanks for looking!

1 comment:

  1. I've heard good things about the Detrivore primer. I may need to look into that black one if it's as good as the original.

    ReplyDelete