Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Wet n Wild Color Icon Pedal Pusher swatches


image courtesy wnwbeauty.com

I picked up this WnW palette at WalMart last week, I can't remember the exact price but it was just under $5. Shades are swatched over UDPP.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Left side shades
browbone is a barely pink white shade
lid is a soft lavender
crease is a plummy purple
definer is a sparkly blue violet

Right side shades
browbone is a shimmery soft pink
lid is a shimmery golden lavender
crease is a blackened rose sparkle
definer is a silvery shimmer black

There are two other palettes, "Blue Had Me at Hello" (blue shades) and "Comfort Zone" (warmer pinky taupe and greenish neutrals). As I was paying for it, the cashier told me she was wearing the neutral version, and it did look really nice on her. For nder $5, it was worth picking up.

Hope you've found the pictures helpful, and thanks for looking.

2 comments:

  1. Great swatches and color descriptions. This is one of my favorite WnW palettes, I reach for it nearly daily

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for doing a swatch of this. I would pick it up and then place it right back down. Now I know.

    ReplyDelete