Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Urban Decay Stalker & Cherry, Stila Eden

I picked up three shadows at Sephora two weeks ago. I did some swatches while my power was out, trying to get something accomplished. The indoor shots didn't turn out very good though, but at least the outside ones were nice and bright.

The UD shadows were $17 each and the Stila was $18. These were all swatched over TFSI.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Color Descriptions, my thoughts italicized

Stalker - intense lilac with silver glitter
pearlescent berry pink with sparkle, more berry than lilac on me

Cherry - frosted pink with silver micro glitter
cool shimmery soft pink

Eden - matte pink brown
a peachy nude shade, darker than nude, sort of a baked clay shade. It really appeared far more peachy than pinky brown on me.

Hope you've found the pictures helpful. Thanks for looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment