Thursday, September 22, 2011

Kiss My Sass Neutral Swatches

My Kiss my Sass order arrived weeks ago. I took some pictures and forgot all about them. Oops! These are swatched over UDPP.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Color Descriptions, my thoughts italicized (keep in mind I don't look at the descriptions when I jot down my notes so they may be redundant or completely off, it's what I see on my skin):

Satin Snow - sheer nearly matte white
ivory matte

Diamonds & Pearls - a sheer nude/creamy white with a copper sheen & a few silver flecks
shimmery bright creamy ivory

Champagne - light sparkly nude
super shimmery nude, really pretty!

Boardwalk - taupe/brown with violet flecks of shimmer
hint of gold?

Nectar - not on the website, was this discontinued? I don't know!
golden rose shimmer

Sandcastle - matte off-white cream
matte pale lemon

Drama Queen - a sheer nude with a heavy gold sheen
shimmery golden nude

Beach Sand - light nude
golden pinky peach shimmer

Sahara - matte beige/tan
matte peachy

I completely forgot about these since school started right after I received the order. Although Ian's now in school full day, work has been crazy and I haven't had as much time as usual to get blog posts ready or do any of the things I thought I'd have time to do once school started back up. Hopefully soon....

Meanwhile, hope the pictures are helpful, and thanks for looking.

1 comment:

  1. I'm not sure why your label says "Nectar" as I've never had a shadow that name before? I think the color is actually "Meteor"!

    Great swatches : )

    ReplyDelete