Saturday, August 6, 2011

Too Faced Frilly Lily, Magic Mushroom, Violet Femme, Poison Orchid swatches

Here's swatches of the four Too Faced Exotic Color Intense Eye Shadow Singles I bought at Sephora the other day.

Photobucket

If you look closely at the box, you'll see the third from left (lighter purple) is called Violet Femme on the box. Too Faced has it on their website as "Voilet Femme" so I'll assume the error is on their site.

These were applied over Detrivore primer.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Too Faced Color Descriptions, my own thoughts italicized.

Frilly Lily - white crystal shimmer
sparkly white with lots of shimmer

Magic Mushroom - neutral pink shimmer
light pink with a slightly golden hint on my skin

Violet Femme - lavender
I began by patting it on, which made it look very violet, but as I started to sweep the brush it turned gold. I patted some more near the top of the swatch to be sure. It's quite lovely, and I'm not even a gold fan.


Poison Orchid
- midnight amethyst
smokey charcoal, not quite blackened, purple. Yum.

I hope you've found the pictures helpful. Thanks for looking!

4 comments:

  1. These are so nice....I love the containers they come in. very pretty....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish they had more single shadows!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's really pretty - and I don't even like gold. D'oh!

    ReplyDelete