Thursday, August 11, 2011

SoBe Botanicals swatches

I placed a small SoBe order which arrived quite quickly. Here's the first 6 swatches, all over Detrivore primer.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

SoBe's color descriptions, my thoughts italicized.

Diamond Dust - shimmery white, satin pearlescent finish
a pure white shade


Taup-iary - Light neutral taupe topped with blue satin shimmer. Matte Satin with a soft duochrome finish
gorgeous shimmery pinky taupe. One of my new favorites!



Honey Do
- Very light honey with a touch of bronze, matte satin finish
pinky peachy


Dew Drop - creamy pink, matte satin finish
this one is more peachy on me than honey do



Pink Poodle
- Light pink with a bit of pink & violet duochrome, satin pearlescent finish.
nice solid baby pink with perfect hints of pink & violet coming through


Perennial
- Light violet with purple duochrome, satin pearlescent finish
soft lavender shimmer

These would all make wonderful highlight shades, or soft pretty lid shades, which is mainly what I'd use them for. This hot weather makes me want these lighter looks.

I hope you've found the pictures helpful. Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

  1. These are lovely soft colors. I especially like Honey Dew and Pink Poodle. I'll buy just about anything that references a poodle, since I own one, hah.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are all really nice, and I'll need a full size of Pink Poodle myself!

    ReplyDelete